Budport is a new-generation, wholly Hungarian-owned ground handling company committed to aviation, and especially aviation in Hungary. We are the youngest player in the market at Budapest Airport, nevertheless, our cost-effective operation, quick decision-making processes and high service standards without compromises on safety and quality place us ahead of our competitors at BUD.
Budport's mission statement
- We focus on innovation and human resource development
- We are guided by the principles of sustainability and compliance
- We aim to consolidate and strengthen our position at BUD
- We aim to achieve profitable growth
- We aim to progress in key areas, such as quality and reliability
- We aim to further develop and implement the Budport Standard
Our most important mission is to serve the airlines and business partners contracted to us with the highest possible service quality, whilst maximizing the airport experience for our passengers.
Budport's contact information
- Company name: Budport Handling Ltd.
- Registered offices: H-1185 Budapest, BUD International Airport, Terminal 2, building 201, office 4013.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.budport.com
- Tax number: 24125468-2-43
- EU VAT number: HU24125468
- Corporate registration number: 01-09-991638
Budport's bank account numbers
- Raiffeisen Bank HUF: 12001008-01668115-00100009 (only for HUF transfers)
- Raiffeisen Bank EUR: HU 1512 0010 0801 6681 1500 2000 06 (only for EUR transfers)
- Raiffeisen Bank USD: HU 9112 0010 0801 6681 1500 3000 03 (only for USD transfers)
Raiffeisen Bank’s SWIFT code: UBRTHUHB
Budport's ticket sales offices
BUDPORT TICKETING T2A
Telephone: + 36 1 296 8771
BUDPORT TICKETING T2B
Telephone: + 36 1 296 8767
Budport’s ticketing offices are open 365 days a year, from 4:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.